2. List contents of boxes on all four sides and number the boxes.
3. Make up an inventory of your stored items by number and keep it in a safe place at ---home or in a safe deposit box.
4. Place your furniture on 2x4 boards or on pallets to protect against the changing -------temperature of a concrete floor.
5. CAUTION: Do not store anything COMBUSTIBLE (i.e. paint thinner, gasoline, ---------solvents, paint, etc.)
6. Use uniform size boxes for easy stacking. Be sure your boxes are strong enough -----to hold 25 lb. to 30 lb. (It is best not to put too much in each box.)
7. Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes.
8. Dishes and glass should be wrapped in paper and packed in sturdy boxes. Stack ---item on top.
9. Pictures and mirrors should be wrapped in cardboard, marked "FRAGILE" and -------stacked end up.
10. Furniture drawers can be utilized as storage places for pictures, knickknacks, ---------china, silverware, small items, etc. Wrap them in table cloths, towels or blankets -------to prevent breakage.
11. Larger appliances make excellent "packing cases" for blankets, towels, table ----------cloths and clothes.
12. Shovels, hoes, rakes and hoses can be stored together in empty trash cans. -----------Stack extra cans inside one another.
13. Tables having removable legs should be "broken down" and their legs removed -----to save space.
14. Sofas and love seats can be stored on end to save space. Always place a --------------protective cover under the item on the concrete. Cushions should be wrapped in -----plastic and placed on top.
15. Cover stuff furniture with plastic to protect against dust.
16. If you stand mattresses on their side, "prop" them up so they stand straight. (they -----may tend to bend out of shape and become lumpy.) It is best to store mattresses -----flat on top of stacked boxes or furniture.
17. Do not store perishable items (flour, potatoes, candy, etc.)
18. Wrap stringed instruments in blankets to insulate and protect, also loosen the ----------strings.
19. Do not place heavy or sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture.
20. Always use a good quality lock on your door.
21. Make sure surfaces of antiques and other wood furniture are treated before storing.